At the Doctors Clinic we are committed to providing care and support to the whole family at all stages. Below is a list of some of the services available. Please contact us to enquire re other services that may be also be available that you may require.
- General Practice Services – Medical care provided to all the family for acute and chronic, physical and mental health conditions with an emphasis on health promotion and wellbeing.
- Chronic Disease management including participation in HSE Chronic Disease Management Programme
- Men’s Health – prostate screening, sexual health, prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Mother and baby care – Antenatal and postnatal care. Pre-pregnancy planning consultations. Childhood vaccinations as per HSE recommendation.
- Free HSE Contraceptive Care Scheme for age 17-27
- Family Planning Services – Contraceptive advice on all methods of contraception, eg barrier, medication, injectables, long acting contraception, permanent methods. Emergency contraception
- Student Health – (discounts for 3rd level students apply) contraception advice, sexual health, mental health consultations
- Skincare – Dermatology consultations – specialist acne treatments, Mole checks including dermoscopy
- Menopause and bone health consultations
- Sexual health advice – STI examination and testing and vaccination as appropriate.
- Screening – Wellman, Wellwoman assessments, cervical, prostate and breast screening
- Vaccinations – vaccinations in childhood, pregnancy vaccines, vaccines against flu, tetanus, pneumoccal, shingles, chickenpox, HPV and others on request, travel vaccines.
- Travel Health – including comprehensive travel advice and vaccinations
- Medical Reports – drivers license medicals, sports medicals, pre-employment medicals, insurance medicals etc.
- Health Promotion Clinics – lifestyle advice, smoking cessation advice and prescription as indicated, weight reduction advice
Tests and Procedures
- Blood tests including screening tests for diabetes and raised cholesterol
- Blood pressure checks
- 24 hour BP monitor
- Ear syringing
- Wound care