At the Doctors Clinic we are committed to providing care and support to the whole family at all stages. Below is a list of some of the services available. Please contact us to enquire re other services that may be also be available that you may require.
List of Services
- General Practice Services – Medical care provided to all the family for acute and chronic, physical and mental health conditions with an emphasis on health promotion and wellbeing.
- Chronic Disease management including participation in HSE Chronic Disease Management Programme.
- Men’s Health – prostate screening, sexual health, prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Mother and Baby care – Antenatal and postnatal care. Pre-pregnancy planning consultations. Childhood vaccinations as per HSE recommendation.
- Family Planning Services – Contraceptive advice on all methods of contraception, eg barrier, medication, injectables, long acting contraception, permanent methodEmergency contraception
- Student Health –(discounts for 3rd level students apply) contraception advice, sexual health, mental health consultations
- Skincare – Dermatology consultations, Mole checking, cryotherapy
- Menopause and bone health consultations
- Sexual Health – advice, STI examination and testing and vaccination as appropriate
- Screening – Wellman, Wellwoman assessments, cervical, prostate and breast screening,
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations in childhood, pregnancy vaccines, Vaccines against Flu, Tetanus, Pneumoccal, Shingles, chickenpox, HPV and others on request, travel vaccines.
- Travel Health – including comprehensive travel advice and vaccinations
- Medical Reports – drivers license medicals, sports medicals, pre-employment medicals, insurance medicals etc.
- Health Promotion Clinics – Lifestyle advice, smoking cessation advice and prescription as indicated, Weight Reduction advice
Tests & Procedures
- Blood tests including screening tests for Diabetes and raised cholesterol
- Blood pressure checks
- 24 hour BP monitor
- Ear Syringing
- Wound care